Karen Gemma Brewer Dissident Sausage
Political prisoner or sausage in a fridge? Toad or feminist? Deity or giant white slug? Prepare to laugh and cry as award-winning poet and singer Karen Gemma Brewer deletes the past to make way for the future with woodworm, sheep, Frankenstein's sister and more flies than Basic Insect! Freedom, religion, environment, grief, reincarnation, displacement, diversity, bomb disposal, toodles and sheep rustling: this show picks the scabs of the human condition with rhyme, rhythm and song. Agree or disagree you may find yourself dancing hysterically to the end of the world or singing your way to a molluscian epiphany.
- Aug 12 23:15 (45m) £3.00 (£2.00) theSpace @ Surgeons' Hall
- Aug 14 23:15 (45m) £7.00 (£5.00) theSpace @ Surgeons' Hall
- Aug 15-17 23:15 (45m) £8.00 (£6.00) theSpace @ Surgeons' Hall
- Aug 19-21 22:40 (45m) £7.00 (£5.00) theSpace on North Bridge
- Aug 22-24 22:40 (45m) £8.00 (£6.00) theSpace on North Bridge