theSpaceUK, the home of live performance at the very heart of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Again, theSpaceUK, in their 21st year at the fringe present the festival’s most diverse and exciting programme, a rich feast of live performance from across the globe including the very best of theatre, music, comedy, cabaret, children’s, dance, musicals, physical theatre, sketch, improv, spoken word and circus.
The heart of the Fringe!
- presents over 290 shows
- produces of the largest platform for new writing
- biggest independent programme ever at the fringe
New features for 2015
- New Venue SpaceTriplex – a state-of-the-art venue over 3 floors
- Two more theatres at theSpace on the Mile and Niddry St
- theSpaceUK pop-up pub-on-wheels on the Royal Mile
- Buckle Up – where the audience sit inside an aeroplane
- Fanti Acrobats – body bending outlandishness from Ghana
- Tumbling After – Brighton Fringe Best Actress Kate Goodfellow
- Next UK – bringing the brightest new musical theatre writers
Find Out More
This is just a taster of our wider programme, our shows bring some of the most original, creative and well-received work to the festival and we believe we offer audiences a unique opportunity to enjoy an unrivalled and diverse programme of excellence and originality. We look forward to welcoming you to our venues in August, please read on and enjoy our programme.