North Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1SD
North Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1SD
After a very successful debut year in 2011 boasting two Scotsman ‘Hot Show’ recommendations and several ’5 star’ reviews we we’re again very pleased to present an array of high calibre artistes in 2012.
The 2011 successes were followed with the Three Weeks Editors Award for best show awarded to Elsa Jean McTaggart – “McTaggart ignites the room with her awe-inspiring mastery and passion for music of all genres” – Three Weeks. Other sell out and highly accliamed shows included electic acoustic duo ‘The Showhawk Duo’ (4 Stars – Three Weeks) Amazing Cabaret songsters ‘The Sundaes’ (4 Stars – Broadway Baby), fetish burlesque guru’s Bordello Blues, fringe veteran Charlie Chuck (4 Stars Scotsman) and featured artiste Linn Lorkins ‘Hey Piano Bar Lady!(4 Stars – Three Weeks).
Located on the Royal Mile and programming from midday til late we present a fantastic central space for quality art and stylish performance. Offering a fully licensed bar with a capacity of 90 for performance shows and 120 for gigs the venue specialises in showcasing Cabaret, Music, Comedy and Sketch.
Recent acclaimed shows include Sharron Matthews, Dusty Limits, Helen Lederer, Kevin Orkian, Eric Davidson, Truly, Medley, Deeply, Stripsearch and The Accidentals A-Capella. Please view some testimonials of returning companies.
Theatre Plan & Technical Details:
A full theatre plan and a technical summary of Cabaret @ Studio 54's technical details are available in PDF form here.
If you are using Adobe Acrobat the link will open on the correct page for Cabaret @ Studio 54. If you are using an alternative PDF reader, please navigate to page 22.
Prices / Inclusive deals:
When booking one of our venues we prefer to offer companies an all inclusive straight hire package. We believe that the straight hire option is a simple transparent model that gives the performing company clarity with regards to their financial outlay. Additionally, we do not charge companies extra to have their show listings included in the venue brochure and on the venue website. All you will pay is the agreed and all inclusive fee, there are no hidden costs.
We are flexible if you want to talk about a box office split or wish to discuss prices further, so please do not hesitate to contact us with any financial queries.
What do you get in the all inclusive deal:
- Sole use of the theatre, dressing room for the period of your show
- Box Office support from 0930-2300 daily, dealing with on the door sales and advance reservations
- Companies retain their Show (Venue) Box Office funds daily
- First class technical support from our experienced production team from the time of booking to your get-out
- Full technical control - we let your own technicians operate your performances
- Technical rehearsal period one-and-a-half times your slot length
- A 60 word description of your show in 20,000 Venue brochures
- A 60 word description of your show in the Venue website
- Inclusion in the venue press releases
- Advertising on venue hoardings outside the theatre if applicable
- We have public liability insurance
- PRS background Music Cover
- Comp tickets for cast and crew to all Space Venues shows (after paying patrons, press and promoters have been admitted)
- Cross marketing promotional access to our 8 centrally located box offices
A deposit of 20% of the rental will be required on confirmation of the booking and return of contract, 50% by the 1st May and the remaining 30% by 1st July.
For booking information and available time slots then do contact us at your earliest convenience. Many slots are reserved very quickly by returning companies so do register your interest ASAP and fill in this application form.
If possible please have in mind your preferred time slots and your preferred week(s) if you are not intending to perform for the full 22 day run.
Contact: Charles on 07976 785718 or 01252 794934 or email@example.com